Nagios 2.5 and weird problem

Owen Berry owen.berry at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 21:25:33 CET 2006

Check the start times of those processes. There should be 1 with the
time that you originally started Nagios. Any others should be pretty
close to the current time, which would indicate they're forked
processes.

If you suspect multiple Nagios's running, I would stop it the usual
way, wait a bit and make sure everything Nagios related stops, and
then start again. If you have 2 instances running, you might need to
some manual process killing before starting up again.

Owen