Nagios 2.5 and weird problem

Mark Hennessy mhennessy at cloud9.net
Thu Nov 30 20:40:07 CET 2006

I'm running lots of custom plugins, mostly perl scripts.

ps auxww| grep nagios just shows me two instances of the nagios executable,
nrpe, and apache.

This one is the one that's currently eating over 90% of my clock cycles:

nagios  53577 95.1  0.1  2840  2064  ??  R    12:37PM 107:55.00
/usr/local/nagios/bin/nagios -d usr/local/nagios/etc/nagios.cfg

Thanks again for your kind attention to this matter!

--
 Mark Hennessy