DHCP

Hari Sekhon hpsekhon at googlemail.com
Wed Nov 29 17:01:16 CET 2006

I don't personally use it (yet). I have just yesterday started using
nsca which does the check and then sends the result to nagios. Either
way what you need is around here http://www.nagios.org/download/ (what
used to be a brief intro to these two things now just links here it
seems).  Perhaps docs are included...

-h

Hari Sekhon