NCSA not working, garbage when telnettting

Owen Berry owen.berry at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 20:43:36 CET 2006

The send_nsca I'm running is expecting tab separated fields on stdin
by default. Try running it without arguments to see what your version
expects. This works for me:

echo "testhost    TestService     0    OK" | bin/send_nsca nagiossvr
-c etc/send_nsca.cfg

The spaces in the echo are actually tabs.

Owen