NCSA not working, garbage when telnettting

Hari Sekhon hpsekhon at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 28 20:31:16 CET 2006

hmm, the plugin is the check_mailq plugin, which outputs the following:

/usr/nagios/libexec/check_mailq -M postfix -w 500 -c 1000
OK: mailq (33) is below threshold (500/1000)|unsent=33;500;1000;0

Thanks, after pulling my hair out trying to understand this I feel like
I have a lead again... (I also tried echo and got the same thinking it's
a general fault in not sending)

-h

Hari Sekhon