Integrar

Thibault Genessay tgenessay at aliadis.fr
Mon Nov 27 15:40:33 CET 2006

Allan Kardec wrote:
> <mailto:nagios-users at lists.sourceforge.net> como q eu faço para integrar
> o meu nagios que ja esta funcionando com
> o mysql????
>
> os logs estao em textos, eu quero passar para o sql q ele ja esta se
> perdendo com a quantidade de hosts e logs.
> ele vive me informando errado.

Hi

Please speak English on this list. Makes it easier to communicate :)

If what you want is migrating from 1.x to 2.x, I suggest you query
google with "migrate 1.x to 2.x". A very recent thread (and many older)
discusses this issue.

If you already have 2.x running and want to add Mysql support then you
should download and install NDOUtils. It's basically an event broker
that feeds a DB with the log information. There is also a migration
script included (from the README file) :

4.  The LOG2NDO utility.  This utility is used for importing historical log
     archives from NetSaint and Nagios and sending them to the NDO2DB
daemon.
     It takes a single log file as its input and can output data to either a
     TCP socket, a Unix domain socket or standard output.

Regards

--
Thibault GENESSAY
ALIADIS