Asynchronous socket error 10053

Vignesh Kumar Vignesh.Kumar at in.flextronics.com
Fri Nov 24 12:44:21 CET 2006

Hi All,

I have installed NSclient tool and NRPE in windows 2000 server. Today I

am getting some alerts in my event viewer. Following are the events.

(1) The description for Event ID (1) in Source (pNSClient.exe) cannot be

found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry

information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote

computer. The following information is part of the event: Asynchronous

socket error 10053.

(2) NRPE_NT:  Error: Could not complete SSL handshake. 0:5.

Please guide me to solve the problem.

Thanks & Regards,

P.Vignesh Kumar

Legal Disclaimer:

The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential. It is intended to be read only by the individual or entity to whom it is addressed or by their designee. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are on notice that any distribution of this message, in any form, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete or destroy any copy of this message