CGI Interface Dropping Services

Hari Sekhon hpsekhon at googlemail.com
Thu Nov 23 11:52:12 CET 2006

I have split this off from my recent thread regarding illegal characters.

I am having problems with the Nagios cgi interface dropping services, It
Shows 97 services one second then I refresh and it shows 85.
I don't understand why this is. I have removed all brackets of any kind
so there is no opportunity for illegal chars. I have restarted nagios
and apache and deleted the status.log and status.sav files.

Has anybody seen this before?

(Incidentally I find I am having much more problems with Nagios 2.5 than
I did with Nagios 1.4.1.... let's just hope that's in my head...)

-h

--
Hari Sekhon