Fwd: Multiple host in hosts.cfg

spdesai at gnvfc.net spdesai at gnvfc.net
Tue Nov 21 14:37:40 CET 2006

Dear Thomas,

I have tried and gone through the link given by u but i m not successfully
done this thing.

Let me explain u in details,

Suppose i want to monitor SMTP,PING,POP,Harddisk usage,Memory,TELNET,FTP for
the host 192.168.10.1,192.168.10.2,192.168.10.3----192.168.10.50.

So give me the configuration example for hosts.cfg, hostgroups.cfg,
service.cfg and whatever file needed to be configured.

I have enable SNMP for SNMP based query on all the machine.

Hope u got  my point..

Thanks and Regards,
Suhag Desai