Rép. : Re: All hosts template trick not working

Serveur-Faucon Surveillance SrvFaucon at cslaval.qc.ca
Fri Nov 17 19:58:17 CET 2006

Alexandre Racine - Gardien Virtuel - Sécurité Informatique www.gardienvirtuel.com
Montréal, Québec, Canada

>>> "Marc Powell" <marc at ena.com> 2006-11-16 14:24:10 >>>
<You must enable regular expression matching for this to work.
<http://nagios.sourceforge.net/docs/2_0/configmain.html#use_regexp_matching

And they are, but since it is regular expression, I changed the "*" for ".*" witch is way much more a regular expression. So the final result is this :

define hostgroup{
       hostgroup_name          TOUTESLESMACHINES
       alias                   TOUTESLESMACHINES
       members                 .*
       }

Surveillance

--