Weblogic configuration

Lieve Van den Heuvel lieve.vandenheuvel at trasys.be
Wed Nov 15 09:40:13 CET 2006

I've managed to get a signal from weblogic through snmp but now I'm trying
to figure out which attributes I have to monitor and how to get their
OID's..

Is there anybody who has already done this?  There is just so much that can
be monitored but for now I want to start to see if the admin server and the
managed servers are running..

Thank you for any help you can give me!

Lieve