reporting

Brian Loe knobdy at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 21:36:58 CET 2006

I've played with a couple of reporting scripts from nagios exchange -
with little success. Does anyone have one that they KNOW works on the
latest, stable version of Nagios and can provide availability for a
particular hostgroup? Or, conversely and probably preffered, a list of
outages for each host in a particular hostgroup?

Changing polling interval to 2 minutes was a no-brainer, I guess it
had just been awhile since I messed with the configuration files.