Customizing avail.cgi (two questions)

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Tue Nov 14 20:42:10 CET 2006

Nagios does this automagically if web authentication is enabled (see the
docs). By default authenticated users can only see hosts and services
for which they are authorized contacts. Using that you have a couple of
useful options --

	1) You can add these users as contacts for their services. They
can then log in to nagios and see status for only their hosts/services
and run reports themselves.
	2) If you only want to provide them with reports, create generic
users as above then

-

http://www.techsay.com/default.php?page=join.php&p=sourceforge&CID=DEVDE