I give up ....

Giles Coochey GilesC at CarmenMedia.com
Mon Nov 13 16:35:00 CET 2006

> 2006-11-13 16:28:02 REGEX: regex=m/- (\d+\.\d+)G/i
> 2006-11-13 16:28:02 REGEX: perfdata=
> 2006-11-13 16:28:02 REGEX: NO MATCH.
> 2006-11-13 16:28:02 VALUES: [Domino][DISCO_D]:No matching
> perfdata values found.
> ..
>

> any other hint ????

Hi Danilo,

Your perfdata is empty, what is your process-service-perfdata command
look like?

Mine looks something like:

(For network socket mode:)

define command{
        command_name process-service-perfdata
        command_line /opt/nagios/contrib/udpecho  127.0.0.1
'$HOSTNAME$\t$SERVICEDESC$\t$SERVICEOUTPUT$\t$SERVICEPERFDATA$\n' 5667
        }

(For pipe mode, change command line to something like:)

#       command_line    echo -e
'$HOSTNAME$\t$SERVICEDESC$\t$SERVICEOUTPUT$\t$SERVICEPERFDATA$' >
/opt/nagios/var/rw/ngraph.pipe

Notice that I am sending nagiosgrapher both the service output and the
service perfdata.

It seems that your plugin doesn't provide perfdata, so you'll need to
send the service output as well.

Thanks

Giles

PS There is a (rather low-volume) nagios-grapher mailing list, and this
is actually slightly off-topic from the core Nagios discussion.