Can't install Plugins :- 'make' error after running configure

Sam Fraser samfraser at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Nov 10 12:26:15 CET 2006

I've tried your suggestion to download and install 1.4.5.  I'm able to run make and make install now
but libexec doesn't appear in my specifed directory /usr/local/nagios/

nagios-plugins-1.4.5]# ls /usr/local/nagios/
bin  etc  sbin  share  var

Although I was able to run make ./configure still had a lot of  "no's", don't know if this is important or not.

Any idea what could be the problem.
Donald