timeouts when using secondary dns

Ton Voon ton.voon at altinity.com
Thu Nov 9 23:36:00 CET 2006

Hi!

Just to let you know that I've made a change to CVS today, reported
by Pawel Malachowski, where it looked like the plugins were making
too many calls to resolver/DNS when the plugins were compiled with
IPv6 options enabled.

This should reduce the occasions of timeouts. However, I do like the
idea of making the Nagios server a caching name server too...

Ton

http://www.altinity.com
T: +44 (0)870 787 9243
F: +44 (0)845 280 1725