Nagiosgraph and colorscheme

Folkers, Lynn Lynn.Folkers at us.fujitsu.com
Mon Nov 6 22:48:24 CET 2006

I am running Nagios 2.0 with nagiosgraph  v 1.1.1.1.  I see that there
is an option to use color schemes 1 through 8 in the nagiosgraph.conf
file.  But is there a way to change the graph colors besides a general
color scheme?  If there is not a way then is there some documentation on
what the 1 through 8 color schemes are?  I currently have my color
scheme set to 4 and the graph color lines are very similar in color
which makes it hard to read..

# setting Colorscheme
colorscheme = 4

Thanks ...