nagios performance info

Kevin Zhang kevin.zhang at mblox.com
Mon Nov 6 22:19:56 CET 2006

I am using Nagios 2.2. But I have problem with "performance info":

Active Service Checks:

Time Frame

Checks Completed

<= 1 minute:

554 (22.6%)

<= 5 minutes:

1803 (73.6%)

<= 15 minutes:

2060 (84.1%)

<= 1 hour:

2060 (84.1%)

Since program start:

2060 (84.1%)

Why the Checks Completed show 84% not 100%?

Kevin SZ