Problem after installation accesing nagios

Mon Nov 6 18:19:59 CET 2006

On Apache 2.2 you need to have an Authoritative authorisation handler.

Lookup the AuthBasicAuthoritiative (I think) directive in the Apache
documentation, and this needs to go in the .htaccess file (or httpd.conf
file) where the htpasswd.users file is referenced.

(eg.
AuthUserFile /etc/nagios/htpasswd.users
Require valid-users
AuthBasicAuthoritative on