Nagios Looking Glass

Thibault Genessay tgenessay at aliadis.fr
Thu Nov 2 16:01:34 CET 2006

Hi Andy

> I've noticed a few visitors have used Konqueror - are any of these
> people on this list?  How did it look?

I've been testing your interface with 6 configurations:
- WinXP IE 6
- WinXP IE 7
- WinXP Firefox 2.0
- WinXP Firefox 1.5.7
- Debian Konqueror 3.3.2
- Debian Firefox 1.0.4
And all of them work great -- I mean, they all look the same. I did not
notice any 2px offsets, and even though they exist, you are the only one
to know !

This is a very good job and can be tagged as RC, imo :)

May I make a few suggestions for the future development if your evenings
are too long this winter:
- you could try making the title bars smaller; the effect is nice but
they are a bit big
- maybe you could support non-javascript browsers like lynx and w3m.
This could be achieved by having a big page with a summary (which would
look like the page with all servers unfolded) and a complete view below,
with anchors that are targeted by the summary.

Anyway, congrats !

Regards

--
Thibault GENESSAY