Nagios Looking Glass

Thu Nov 2 15:58:30 CET 2006

Yeah I'd noticed this with the server titles - on Linux they're
perfectly centred, on Windows they're slightly off-centre (high).  The
difference between the two is 2px.

How annoying!  I've found a JS/CSS hack that will allow you to set
styles based on browser and OS, so I'm going to try implementing this.

Andy.