Nagios Looking Glass (was: small alternative frontend)

Thu Nov 2 14:51:15 CET 2006

The Nagios Looking Glass has now been established on NagiosExchange
(http://www.nagiosexchange.org/Frontends.37.0.html?&tx_netnagext_pi1[p_view]=767)

The project, when at release-candidate status (~end November), will be
published there under the GPL with full documentation.
In the meantime, if anybody wants to test it out before-hand, you can
see it at http://looking-glass.andyshellam.eu, or contact me personally
(remove "-lists" from my e-mail address, to obtain a copy.

I'm getting closer to solving the issue with the metrics display on
Linux - I have no idea why it's so messed up in Firefox for Linux when
it works in Firefox on Windows :S but it seems to be something do with
the 'float' attributes on the metric DIVs (although the server DIVs are
unaffected by this :S )  The strangeness....

I've noticed a few visitors have used Konqueror - are any of these
people on this list?  How did it look?  Can anyone feedback how it
behaves in Opera?

Many thanks,

Andy.