question about nagiosgraph

Robert Hajime Lanning lanning at lanning.cc
Mon May 29 11:41:54 CEST 2006

<quote who="Guillermo Bellettini">
> Frank, this is the information screen that I get when I click
> on the graph icon. I've checked what you told me about the
> spaces and tabs but I think that's not the problem.

>> When I click on the graph icon, Nagios shows the information
>> status instead of the graphics.

You click on the graph (or the service name itself) and Nagios will
give you the service information for the said service.

Now in the "serviceextinfo" object for the service in question, you
defined "notes_url" field.  This field activates the
"Extra Service Notes" icon within the "Service Information" screen.

If you click on the "Extra Service Notes" icon, it will take you to
the URL that you had defined in the "notes_url" field.  In this case
the NagiosGraph URL.

You don't want to get rid of the "Service Information" screen.  This
is where you are able to enable/disable/acknowledge this service and
get other information (like when the next check is, or that last one
was or how long it has been in the current state...)

You just need to remember to use the "Extra Service Notes" icon to
get to the RRD graphs.

--
And, did Guloka think the Ulus were too ugly to save?
                                         -Centauri