reschedule check error

atstake atstake atstake at gmail.com
Sat May 27 06:10:21 CEST 2006

I would like to "Re-schedule the next check of this service" but when
I setup the time and click "Commit" it says I am not authorized to
commit.

I have user "nagiosadmin" required to log on to http://mysite/nagios
and "http://mysite/cgi-bin/nagios"

In /etc/nagios/cgi.cfg I have

use_authentication=1
default_user_name=nagiosadmin
authorized_for_system_information=nagiosadmin
authorized_for_configuration_information=nagiosadmin
authorized_for_system_commands=nagiosadmin
authorized_for_all_hosts=nagiosadmin
authorized_for_all_host_commands=nagiosadmin

I have a user called _nagios in /etc/passwd. And nagios.pid is owned
by this user.

I am using Nagios 2.0b4 on OpenBSD3.8.