Host check action alert issue

Oliver Marshall Oliver.Marshall at g2support.com
Fri May 26 23:41:33 CEST 2006

Does anyone else have problems with email notifications generated by the
check_command param generated by host failures, particularly the
check-host-alive command ?

I have the check_command for each host set to check-host-alive. If any
of the hosts goes offline, and fails the check-host-alive check, I get
this email;