check_snmp_storage.pl

Shah, Maunir Maunir.shah at knowles.com
Fri May 26 21:42:23 CEST 2006

I'm running this script and it works fine with Solaris 10, which is my
personal box at work.   But, when I try to run this same script to
different boxes I get an error

"ERROR: Description/Type table : Requested table is empty or does not
exist."

Can't seem to figure out what's wrong and also I'm just not that savvy
in snmp.  Any help would be appreciated...

Thanks

Maunir Shah

630-285-5875 - desk

630-550-6266 - cell

This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential
and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution,
or use of the information contained herein (including any reliance thereon) is
STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you received this transmission in error, please
immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its entirety, whether
in electronic or hard copy format. Thank you.