question about nagiosgraph

Frank Thyes thyes at gmx.net
Fri May 26 20:38:19 CEST 2006

Hi Emilio,

+++ Guillermo Bellettini [Fri, May 26, 2006 at 02:52:38PM CEST]:

> Hi there, I've just installed nagiosgraph under debian linux following the
> INTALL file instructions.
>
> I see the "rrd" directory has several rrd files but nagios is not showing
> the graphs.
>
> I've checked the permissions and the cfg files from nagios and everything
> seems to be OK..
>
> The show.cgi file is ok and the permissions also.
>
> When I click on the graph icon, Nagios shows the information status instead
> of the graphics.

Information status? What do you mean?

> Any suggestion to fix this?

A common mistake by nagiosgrapher is to have some spaces or tabs in
the config. Check your grapher definitions with vi. If the file is
loaded type :set list <enter>

Regards
Frank
--
"Mad cow? You'd be mad too, if someone was trying to eat you."