Nagios Acknowledgement Information

Eduardo Martinez emartine at bsd.uchicago.edu
Thu May 25 23:53:58 CEST 2006

Ah I should have seen that! Thank you!

-Eddie

-----Original Message-----
From: Patrick Morris [mailto:patrick.morris at hp.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 25, 2006 4:21 PM
To: Eduardo Martinez
Cc: nagios-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Nagios-users] Nagios Acknowledgement Information

Those macros are only valid for host acknowledgements.  For service
acknowledgements, use $SERVICEACKAUTHOR$ and $SERVICEACKCOMMENT$.

On Thu, 25 May 2006, Eduardo Martinez wrote:

> In the old version of Nagios I remember receiving Acknowledgement
> notifications with the author and their comment. Version 2 requires the
> variables $HOSTACKAUTHORS$ and $HOSTACKCOMMENT$ so I have edited the
> misccommands.cfg file to look like this:

[snip]

This email is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged and confidential.  If the reader of this email message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is prohibited.  If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and destroy/delete all copies of the transmittal.  Thank you.