Auth problems

Nicola Agnelli nicola.agnelli at spiderwall.com
Thu May 25 14:13:44 CEST 2006

Hugo van der Kooij wrote:
> On Thu, 25 May 2006, Nicola Agnelli wrote:
>
>>> I still have many problems with authentication.. i've read docs but i
>>> can't resolve.. Have anyone some ideas ?
>
> Start again and show us:
>  - apache config changes
>  - settings you think are relevant/changed in nagios config files.
>
> Do not assume anything. Do not think we know how you did things so
> describe them clearly from scratch.
>
> Hugo.

I've done exactly what is described in this guide:
http://gentoo-wiki.com/HOWTO_Install_Nagios

I've tried to remove /etc/nagios/htpasswd.users and recreate it with

htpasswd2 -c /etc/nagios/htpasswd.users nagiosadmin

but anyway i can't login !

I attach my apache.conf file anche nagios module..
Thank you for help

--
Nicola