(no subject)

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Wed May 24 21:50:15 CEST 2006

WAS =
> > UNABLE TO COMPLLETE YOUR REQUEST
> > PLEASE CONTACE THE SERVER ADMINISTRATOR AND INFORM THM OF THE =
> > ERROR.....AND SO ON IT GOES
> >
> > apache/2.0.52(RED HAT) SERVER AT ip PORT80
> > ANY HELP IS APPRICIATED

RHES4 has SELINUX enabled by default. Do you still have it enabled? See
if you have nagios related 'avc denied' error in your /var/log/messages
file. If so, this post will be useful. I haven't tried it personally,
but there are lots of similar posts in the archive should you need more
help with it --

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.network.nagios.user/33586/match=selinux