status.cgi mixing services up?

Ben O'Hara bohara at gmail.com
Wed May 24 17:14:54 CEST 2006

On 5/24/06, Jim Perrin <jperrin at gmail.com> wrote:

> > Nothing much to do at work when youve got nagios running correctly ;-)
>
> How many times do I have to tell you not to say this in public? What
> if our bosses are reading this list? They'll actually want something
> produced :-P

Haha, now, now, you should know that no boss worth their  salary would ever
sign up to a tech mailing list, let along bother to read whats posted ;-)

Ben

--
"A Scientist will earn a living by taking a really difficult problem and
spends many years solving it, an engineer earns a living by finding really