Best web front end

Oliver Marshall Oliver.Marshall at g2support.com
Wed May 24 13:25:48 CEST 2006

Thanks Jorg.

I actually have it working ( /me waits for applause and confetti) with one minor issue. Whats the nagios.cmd file it needs in order to restart nagios?

I have to admit, NagiosQL isn't grabbing me. Seeing the options laid out on a page makes my knees weak. Saying that, I *think* I have my first win32 nrpe client working, so if that's the case, I will get time to sit down and look over NagiosQL.

I have to admit, my decision as to which front end was made by which has the easiest instructions :)