Host retry interval

Eli Stair estair at ilm.com
Mon May 22 20:53:03 CEST 2006

I'd suggest NOT taking this action at the host level; reason being that all
service checks are halted for the duration of this non-parallelized
action... You want to avoid doing a host check until absolutely necessary.
Suggest increasing the max_check_attempts on the SERVICE to a larger number,
this will avoid impacting the monitoring system as a whole.

/eli