monitoring esx vmfs

Matteo Mancini whiterabbit at mand4la.info
Fri May 19 18:44:37 CEST 2006

Hi *

Ok, now all run corectly

firs I've edited sudouser

# cat /etc/sudoers
root    ALL=(ALL) ALL
%hpsmh ALL=NOPASSWD:/etc/init.d/snmpd
%hpsmh ALL=NOPASSWD:/usr/bin/snmptrap

%nagios ALL=NOPASSWD:/usr/lib/nagios/plugins/check_vmfs

then I've modified nrep.cfg, and added sudo command
# grep check_vmfs /etc/nagios/nrpe.cfg
command[check_vmfs]=sudo /usr/lib/nagios/plugins/check_vmfs

now from nagios
# ./check_nrpe -H esx01  -p 5666 -c check_vmfs
VMFS OK: 17% free space on vmhba0:0:0:1

thanks all

Bye

Matteo