Problem with cgi's with Version 2.3.1 on Fedora Core 5

Jeff Rendl jeff.rendl at ifsna.com
Fri May 19 18:39:42 CEST 2006

I have Nagios installed and running (it sends emails and is checking
services), however I can't view any of the CGIs through the
http://localhost/nagios <http://localhost/nagios>  web page.  I can view the
documentation and the home screen.

I get this error in the frame that should be showing the tactical overview,
for example:

CTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN">
<title>500 Internal Server Error</title>
</head><body>
<h1>Internal Server Error</h1>
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
your request.</p>
 root at localhost <mailto:root at localhost>  and inform them of the time the
error occurred,
and anything you might have done that may have
caused the error.</p>
in the server error log.</p>
error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the
request.</p>
<hr>
<address>Apache/2.2.0 (Fedora) Server at localhost Port 80</address>

Thanks!

CONFIDENTIALITY AND DISCLAIMER NOTICE

This e-mail, including any attachments, is confidential and intended only for
the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us
immediately and delete this e-mail from your system. Any use or disclosure of
the information contained herein is strictly prohibited.