Stats graphing for Nagios 2

Hendrik Baecker b00mer at gmx.net
Wed May 17 21:11:49 CEST 2006

Hi all,

nearly a month ago I've pointed to PNP as a performance data graphing
addon for nagios.

Now I can proudly presents:

The english documentation on: http://www.ederdrom.de/doku.php/nagios/pnp_en

Jörg Linge, the PNP developer is actually working on a "language file"
based solution so that the small german program outputs could be
translated into whatever you want.

I think this feature will come in PNP 0.2.

If you wish to give it a chance please have a look on the feedback
request too.

http://www.ederdrom.de/doku.php/nagios/pnp-devel_en#feedback

I hope the english translation is good enough to understand what PNP
does, for big mistakes please feel free to contact me ;)

Yours sincerly
Hendrik