"Agentless" monitoring with Nagios?

Jason Martin jhmartin at toger.us
Tue May 16 23:56:04 CEST 2006

On Tue, May 16, 2006 at 02:37:09PM -0700, Keller, Steve wrote:
> You can get it from openssh.com.  Directions on setting up persistent
Ooh, OpenSSH version 4. That makes more sense.

> connections are in the installation files.  It basically just requires a
> config file in ~/.ssh and a directory underneath it to store temp files
I see now, the ControlMaster / ControlPath directives. I think
you'll still need something like fsh as these directives appear
to only help when you have multiple connections to the same
host running concurrently, not when you want to cache a
connection over a long period of time.

-Jason Martin

--
A true adman writes the prose and cons.