Monitore Postfix queue

Tiago Cruz tiagocruz at forumgdh.net
Tue May 16 20:54:42 CEST 2006

Dhawal Doshy wrote:

> Most likely a permission error.. try this:
> # su - postfix -s /bin/sh
> # /path/to/check_mailq -v -w 500 -c 800 -M postfix

Not is permission... I'm running as root (as postfix don't works too) :(

> Again, check_mailq uses "use lib  "nagios/plugins";", you might need to
> change to /directory/of/utils.pm and execute the check.

Yes, is everything OK... I think that my personal postfix package is a lot of
different from what plugin want, because in a "normal" postfix of debian the
scrips works :-)

Anyway, the fast way is use wc on queue directory, I'll do this... the output
says one or two emails more than real, but to 20.000 its ok ;)

Thanks!