Hide certain 'Criticals'

jonr at destar.net jonr at destar.net
Fri May 12 21:30:16 CEST 2006

Quoting Marc Powell <marc at ena.com>:

> [...]

Thanks to everyone that answered my question. I got it figured out by creating a
custom view then adding an icon to the web interface. Everything is working as
expected now and acknowledgments will make the error disappear and it when it
comes back online then goes back down it does show up again, very nice.

This has raised another question that I will post into a new thread.

Thanks again for all the help,

Jon