Not Found ..... tac.cgi was not found on this server

Brad Clemmons Jr brad.clemmons at gmail.com
Fri May 12 16:21:18 CEST 2006

I don't know.  I can get to the html stuff.  Just not the cgi.  I double
checked my ./configure log and it looks like it pointed the url's to the
right place.  At any rate, I think part of the problem was that I'm not
familiar with apache2 which is what I have it running on at the moment.
I've used apache before but not 2.  I noticed a sites-enabled and
sites-available folders in apache2.  It looks like they're for extra configs
and are brought into apache2 by Include statements in the apache2.conf.

I just commented those Includes out and now the errors I saw in the apache2
error.log (show up the same time as the not found errors on the browser) are
gone.  However they have now been replaced with:  [Fri May 12 09:08:44 2006]
[error] [client 172.16.20.172] File does not exist: /htdocs, referer:
http://172.16.20.99/nagios/side.html.

So it looks like my problem is more with my apache config than the nagios
config.