Problems with check_disk_smb

Miguel Faria miguelfa at eu.skechers.com
Fri May 12 12:42:15 CEST 2006

Ok,

script definition:

#'check_disk_smb command definition

define command{
        command_name    check_disk_smb
        command_line   * $USER1$/check_disk_smb -H $HOSTADDRESS$ -s
$ARG1$ -u $ARG2$ -p $ARG3$*
        }

on the service:

define service{
        use                             generic-service ; Name of
service template to use
        host_name                       zhost
        service_description             d Free Space
        is_volatile                     0
        check_period                    24x7
        max_check_attempts              3
        normal_check_interval           120
        retry_check_interval            1
        contact_groups                  eu-admin
        notification_interval           120
        notification_period             24x7
        notification_options            c
        check_command                   *check_disk_smb!d$!nxx!lxx*
        }

The host definition is fine as I am using the ping service and there is
not problem. The username/password are the same as I am using on 1.2.

Again just to mention running this on the command prompt it works fine.
Perhaps a CGI setting?

Thanks,

--
Miguel Faria