Nagios and Perfparse integration problem

Roberto Raffo Roberto.Raffo at enterpriseda.com
Fri May 12 11:14:24 CEST 2006

Hi folks!

We use Nagios to monitor approximately 120 hosts with a total of 400 checks.

This worked fine but when we have installed perfparse many checks appear to have problems.

In some cases they are rescheduled without produce output. In other cases they simply do not work without even be rescheduled.

Only a few checks go on working correctly, but, after a few hours, all the ckecks appear to stop working and rescheduling.

The worse thing is that no error message is recorded on the event log.

Other informations:

- We use Nagios 2.1 and Perfparse 0.105.6.

- Perfparse is scheduled in crontab every 10 minutes.

Any ideas?

Roberto Raffo

Application & Service Providing

Via Galbani, n° 55 00156 - Roma