Status MAP (libgd.so.2 problem) generation problem on Nagios

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Thu May 11 16:28:17 CEST 2006

Please always respond on-list so that others may benefit from your
experience.

http://72.14.207.104/search?q=cache:EKEhxS0400sJ:bwachter.lart.info/sola
ris/solfaq.html+solaris+ld.so.conf&hl=en&gl=us&ct=clnk&cd=1

See the section on Configuring the Dynamic Linker.

--
Marc

'ldconfig'.

> 	--
> 	Marc

generation
> 	problem
> 	> on Nagios
> 	>
> 	>
> 	> Hi everyone:
> 	>
> 	> I installed nagios with GD support, the installation was
> suscessfull
> 	(the
> 	> nagios configure command reconize the GD library). Every
single
> option
> 	> works fine, but when i try to open Status MAP i got and
internal
> error
> 	> (error 500), i review it the apache error logs and i looks
some
> cgi
> 	file
> 	> cannot find the   libgd.so.2, but in the installation process
was
> 	> reconized and the library is already in /usr/local/lib.
> 	>
> 	> The rest of the application works properly, only in some menus
> where
> 	gd is
> 	> required the problem come.
> 	>
> 	> Any idea.......?????
> 	>
> 	> Regards.
> 	>
> 	> Cristian.
> 	>

> 	Using Tomcat but need to do more? Need to support web services,
> security?
> 	Get stuff done quickly with pre-integrated technology to make
your
> job easier
> 	Download IBM WebSphere Application Server v.1.0.1 based on
Apache

http://sel.as-us.falkag.net/sel?cmdlnk&kid0709&bid&3057&dat1642