SMS Text Message help

Randal, Phil prandal at herefordshire.gov.uk
Tue May 9 18:00:21 CEST 2006

In the smsclient FAQ it says:

" I can't get smsclient to run from inside a script. (eg. netsaint)
    Answer

    by default SMSClient uses stdout to display some information
(dialing...). Some apllications (eg. netsaint) don't want to know what a
script returns, and SMSClient sends it output into the great wide
open... This results in a Broken Pipe . You should call smsclient
without output, smsclient -q ."

Cheers,

Phil

----