Different results every other time

Daniel Nyman dalnyn at gmail.com
Tue May 9 11:00:23 CEST 2006

Hello all,

I've been using nagios for some weeks now and it works just fine. I've been
using both nagiosgraph and nrpe plugins.
Yesterday I added some new hosts and services. When nagios was restarted
everything looked just fine, but after the next check all snmp and nrpe
checks faild and i was getting errors like "Invalid SNMP version: 2c" and
"(No output returned from plugin)" but every other time nagios checks the
results got fine again.
When I changed the hosts and services I was using a erlier version of nagios
but now I'm using version 2.3 stable and the problem is still there.

Anyone with the same problem or maybe someone got a solution?

Thanks
Daniel Nyman