Web front-end for Nagios 2.x

Mels Kooijman mels.kooijman at Multrix.com
Tue May 9 10:52:34 CEST 2006

Hi,

We are using Monarch for the m$ administrators and are very positive
about it.
Only 1 thing gives some trouble.
When we add a system, first add a new file for it.
After commit Nagios reports a configuration error, the course is that
Monarch the new .cfg file not saved in the running nagios.cfg

Kind regards
Mels

dat=121642
reporting any issue.