Web front-end for Nagios 2.x

lars.bruun-hansen at nordea.com lars.bruun-hansen at nordea.com
Tue May 9 09:12:32 CEST 2006

Hi there,

I'm looking for a GUI-frontend for Nagios 2.x.

Anyone can tell me what options I have if my requirements are:

* Nagios 2.x support, Nagios 1.x irrelevant
* Must support *all* configuration features of Nagios 2.x
* Must support template based configuration
* Restart from within the GUI
* Good support, stable, being actively maintained

I can of course see a list of potential candidates on NagiosExchange but
it seems to me that many of them are really Nagios 1.x specific. I'm
trying to save some time here by asking you lot instead of installing
and trying out each individually.

thx.

Lars