NSCA Time Out

Ian Marks imarks at comcast.net
Fri May 5 21:04:38 CEST 2006

When I run it manually, it times out after 10 seconds.
I have iptables allowing port 5667 from the distributed server and no
tcp wrappers enabled.
I have enabled debug for nsca on the central server.  According to
/var/log/messages events are getting to the server, but just not being
read by nagios.