NagiosQL

Tao Yaoning yonienjcn at gmail.com
Fri May 5 15:36:12 CEST 2006

Hi, all guys
I'm configuring Nagios 2.1 with NagiosQL 2005 now. I meet strange problems.
I configured Nagios follow the documentation.
I configured Nagios folder permission as 755 for /etc/nagios, and ownership
is apache.nagios
I configured Nagios configuration file permission as 644 and ownership is
apache.nagios

When I access NagiosQL from Firefox, I can create new configuration files or
modify current configuration files. But I couldn't save them. Even I just
modify the nagios.cfg, I couldn't save it eighter. But NagiosQL told me, the
files are written properly.

I totally lost, anybody and any ideas for it.

Thanks