nagios friends/neighborhood

Travis Llewellyn travisll at comfedcu.org
Fri May 5 17:48:23 CEST 2006

We have implemented GLPI as our inventory / asset management component
it integrates with ocsinventory http://ocsinventory.sourceforge.net/

With the two of these we can get automatic inventory of Linux and
Windows machines.

There is some manual stuff to do when it comes to Cisco devices.

But anyway.

Travis Llewellyn
Network Administrator
Communication Federal Credit Union
travisll at comfedcu.org

-
Exodus 34:6,7 Then the Lord passed by in front of him and proclaimed,
"The Lord, the Lord God, compassionate and gracious, slow to anger, and
abounding in loving kindness and truth...yet He will by no means leave
the guilty unpunished, visiting the iniquity of fathers on the children
and on the grandchildren to the third and fourth generations."